The new site for GIF's! It's where tons of GIF's of my favorite models and fashion shows that I've made. I am going to be updating this whenever I can. So please feel free to leave your comments at the moment. If the links do not work, please let me know.

My Top 10 Models
[1. Adriana Lima♥ & Natasha Poly] [2.Doutzen Kroes] [3.Miranda Kerr] [4.Hana Soukupova] [5.Eugenia Volodina]
[6.Inguna Butane] [7.Raquel Zimmermann] [8.Tiiu Kuik] [9.Ilze Bajare & Gisele Bundchen] [10.Flavia de Oliveira]

Monday, June 4, 2007

Zuhair Murad HC SS2007

Click on the images to view the animations.
Natasha Poly




Inguna Butane




Flavia de Oliveira


4 comments:

persuazn said...

The best models at this show, but u forgot Markina :( :P

omfgxstfuox3 said...

But I'm not too fond of Markina :ninja: Open my eyes would you? :blush:

persuazn said...

View her whole thread now :|

Anonymous said...

Aha, whaaat is this? You don't fancy MM? She's such a fox though. Funny nose, but pretty. I think she swaggers a bit to much when she walks.

Anyways, no complaints because I see Cinderella, toute allure!