The new site for GIF's! It's where tons of GIF's of my favorite models and fashion shows that I've made. I am going to be updating this whenever I can. So please feel free to leave your comments at the moment. If the links do not work, please let me know.

My Top 10 Models
[1. Adriana Lima♥ & Natasha Poly] [2.Doutzen Kroes] [3.Miranda Kerr] [4.Hana Soukupova] [5.Eugenia Volodina]
[6.Inguna Butane] [7.Raquel Zimmermann] [8.Tiiu Kuik] [9.Ilze Bajare & Gisele Bundchen] [10.Flavia de Oliveira]

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Christian Dior HC SS2007

Click on the pictures to view the animations.
Natasha Poly


Hana Soukupova


Inguna Butane


Raquel Zimmermann


Flavia de Oliveira

3 comments:

persuazn said...

Yay u made a blog :clap:
It's about time slowass :p
Your blog looks awesome :woot:

omfgxstfuox3 said...

Lol yes I did :P
Well, I had problems with the banner
remember?
But I figured it out :laugh:
Thank you :hug:

Anonymous said...

Aha, speaking of banners...maybe you should replace Adriana w/ Natasha (just a suggestion) Aha :p

I think we all know who massacred this show. Mademoiselle Poly completely devoured this show; absolutely beautiful. I adore her for Dior shows. She is soo great.