The new site for GIF's! It's where tons of GIF's of my favorite models and fashion shows that I've made. I am going to be updating this whenever I can. So please feel free to leave your comments at the moment. If the links do not work, please let me know.

My Top 10 Models
[1. Adriana Lima♥ & Natasha Poly] [2.Doutzen Kroes] [3.Miranda Kerr] [4.Hana Soukupova] [5.Eugenia Volodina]
[6.Inguna Butane] [7.Raquel Zimmermann] [8.Tiiu Kuik] [9.Ilze Bajare & Gisele Bundchen] [10.Flavia de Oliveira]

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Chanel Cruise 2007/08

Click on the pictures to view the animations.
Inguna Butane



Raquel Zimmermann

4 comments:

persuazn said...

Hippy Inguna is adorable :wub:
Lovely gifs :flower:

omfgxstfuox3 said...

No comment about Rocky? :laugh:

Anonymous said...

Rocky ZZZZ :laugh: Great job Cyp! :D Raquel is simply the best!! :wub:

persuazn said...

Raquel looks cool too :P
I refuse to call her Rocky, coz Stallone annoys me :|