The new site for GIF's! It's where tons of GIF's of my favorite models and fashion shows that I've made. I am going to be updating this whenever I can. So please feel free to leave your comments at the moment. If the links do not work, please let me know.

My Top 10 Models
[1. Adriana Lima♥ & Natasha Poly] [2.Doutzen Kroes] [3.Miranda Kerr] [4.Hana Soukupova] [5.Eugenia Volodina]
[6.Inguna Butane] [7.Raquel Zimmermann] [8.Tiiu Kuik] [9.Ilze Bajare & Gisele Bundchen] [10.Flavia de Oliveira]

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Christian Dior SS2006

Click on the pictures to view the animations.
Natasha Poly


Doutzen Kroes


Hana Soukupova



Raquel Zimmermann

5 comments:

persuazn said...

Hana's legs are :drool:

and Poly has one of the best walks :woot:

dibs on Polypova :shifty:

omfgxstfuox3 said...

:drool:

Yes she does :yes:

Fine :blah:

persuazn said...

at least u get doutzen and raquel :P

Anonymous said...

I love it.

Aha, p A e N r D s R u E a A z ! n in your dreams, the Russian is my model! Don't be sefish, you already have three. Get your hans off.

Cypresssssso, I liked Galliano's collection for this, very skin. Dark eyebrws I liked the unusual look.

Anonymous said...

Love it! Especially the Raquel ones. :D