The new site for GIF's! It's where tons of GIF's of my favorite models and fashion shows that I've made. I am going to be updating this whenever I can. So please feel free to leave your comments at the moment. If the links do not work, please let me know.

My Top 10 Models
[1. Adriana Lima♥ & Natasha Poly] [2.Doutzen Kroes] [3.Miranda Kerr] [4.Hana Soukupova] [5.Eugenia Volodina]
[6.Inguna Butane] [7.Raquel Zimmermann] [8.Tiiu Kuik] [9.Ilze Bajare & Gisele Bundchen] [10.Flavia de Oliveira]

Monday, June 4, 2007

Christian Dior SS2004

Click on the pictures to view the animations.
Adriana Lima♥


Hana Soukupova


Eugenia Volodina


Raquel Zimmermann


Tiiu Kuik

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hana looks like Marilyn Manson here :D I wouldn't recognize her :D

persuazn said...

These are freaking awesome :woot:

PS. I love the song choice :D
I didn't know u were a fan of SSS :O
I love them. My fav song is "Pictures" :dance: They make us Aussies proud lol

omfgxstfuox3 said...

Maybe there's a lot of things you don't know about me, Andrea :Shifty:
I like that song too :D

persuazn said...

Interesting :shifty:
Yeah it's the best :woot:
Have u heard UFO by SSS? :) Check it out, if u haven't :dance:

Anonymous said...

I love this song and UFO! But I have to admit this beat sounds similar to the Scissor Sisters "I don't feel like dancing". Anyways I loooooooove it.

Aha, I'm guessing Pat McGrath did the make up? Love her, hate the make up. It's too much, but it's Galliano so I wouldn't expect less.